PSX - Playstation BIOS, psx bios scph1001 bin emuparadise shared files. This PS2 BIOS allow you to emulating Playstation 2 ROMs.
1. Install playstation emulation, like PSX, ePSXe or connectix.
2. Copy “Scph1001.bin” to pSX's BIOS folder, as shown below:
2. Open pSX. Go to File > Configuration.
3. Click on the BIOS tab. Then click the “...” button. Select the “Scph1001.bin” BIOS file, then click Open.
4. Finally, click OK and restart pSX.
This system requires one or more bios file that are missing from your installation:
SCPH1001.BIN, scph5500.bin, scph5501.bin, scph5502.bin
Connect via network share or install ssh server and use filezilla over SFTP.
Copy and download BIOS file in
The recognized name is case-sensitive. Recognized name is SCPH1001.BIN, make sure your bios is all caps.
The recognized name can be all uppercase or all lowercase so if saving space and using pcsx-rearmed is a concern, then you may want to consider renaming scph1001.bin to SCPH1001.BIN instead of having two copies of the same BIOS.
Join the Discussion:
Got computer error message like:
"Dll was not found"
"the procedure entry point Dll error"
"Dll could not be located"
"Cannot register Dll"
at startup or shutdown or run program?
No "missing dll" anymore - Repair dll errors - How to fix windows dll corrupt on your windows xp,vista,2000/2003,win7, win8,win10